The Land Before Time: Into the Mysterious Beyond is a video game based on The Land Before Time film series. It was originally released on March 3rd, 2006. In it, the original five main characters, Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie and Spike must all look for their friend Chomper, in the Mysterious Beyond. The game was developed in Denmark by Sirius Games.
The "super-levels" (each containing three levels) are: Across the Gorges, Into the Wilderness, Plains of Old Sharptooth, Narrow Escape, The Lake, Uphill, Sledging Away, Going Home and Grandpa to the Rescue.
- Across the Gorges: The first level takes Littlefoot through a desert and past several obstacles and enemies like flying dinosaurs or insects.
- Through the Wilderness: Spike must clear all of the vegetation to pass the level.
- Plains of Old Sharptooth: The group must escape a Sharptooth. The player, as Littlefoot, must once again dodge obstacles.
- Narrow Escape: Petrie can be used to slow the Sharptooth down so the other characters can escape. The level ends in failure if Petrie's health is depleted or if the Sharptooth reaches the figure of Littlefoot running in the lower part of the screen.
- The Lake: After escaping to a lake, Ducky creates a path underwater so that Littlefoot can cross the lake.
- Uphill: The group finds Chomper on the top of a volcanic mountain, and the player must reach him while being careful to protect the other characters.
- Sledding Away: The group finally reach Chomper and must return home. The characters then slide down the mountain, leaving obstacles for the player to avoid.
- Going Home: The gang must now cross the river, evading several obstacles (such as sharks) to reach the Valley.
- Grandpa to the Rescue: When the five are trapped by a group of Sharpteeth, Littlefoot's Grandpa (controlled by the player) crosses the desert to save them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.