Come on Littlefoot, cheer up! I had a sister once used to say; "just when things get darkest, that's when you look for the light".
Etta, voiced by Reba McEntire, is a character who appears in The Land Before Time XIV: Journey of the Brave. She is a Pteranodon, or "Flyer", and befriends Littlefoot and his friends during their search for Littlefoot's father, Bron.
| This page (or section) is ridden with issues. Improvements would be highly appreciated.
Additional information: Though not poorly written, this section has been left incomplete since the release of XIV!
Etta first appears after a "sand cloud" forces Littlefoot into a cave, and the mouth of the cave is blocked by sand, and later rocks. To cheer up the downtrodden Longneck, Etta tells Littlefoot to 'look for the light'; look for the positive in a negative situation. After a song number, she and Littlefoot hear sound from above the cave, coming from a skirmish between the rest of the Prehistoric Pals and a hostile Sharptooth. The dinosaurs (and pterosaurs) ride a river and use a waterfall to exit the cave opening, and make their way to the Fire Mountain; the location of Littlefoot's imperiled father, Bron.
Nice to meet ya, "Fiddlefoot"!
— Etta meeting Littlefoot
- She has a very large crest in comparison to most female Flyers.
- Etta has one deceased cousin (killed by sticking her head in the mouth of a Sharptooth of an unknown species), and a sister who supposedly hit a tree and became crazy.
- During the eruption of the Fire Mountain, Etta singed her wing
- She is similar to Elsa from We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story.
- It is unknown if Etta is part of Bron's herd who, for whatever odd reason, just stayed in the vicinity of Bron, or if she was some random Flyer who just happened to see Bron's accident and somehow know his name.